Sunday, 1 August 2010

Bloggers Book Club Review: The Poisonwood Bible

I'm apologise to anyone who reads this, but I'm going to have to bow out of the reviews for this month. I bought the book approx 2 months ago and I can't find it for the life of me. I went through the month thinking there was lots of time to find it (and read it!), but this month just got away from me I'm afraid. I do plan to read it though, and I'll post a review as soon as I can, but in the meantime I look forward to reading all the other bloggers book club reviews.

On a brighter note, I have read next month's book - Like Water for Chocolate, so there'll be no excuse for no review next month!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, that happened me last month, I can totally understand. Hope you enjoyed next month's book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for spamming you, you know it's not my policy, but I just want to tell all participants of the "A piece of me" game that I've moved my blog to welovetoothfairy.com!

    btw... if you want to follow me, you'll need to sign up again, as I've noticed people were having trouble following me, so I've deleted the old google connect!

    xoxo
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete