Monday 12 July 2010

A piece of me ... in July 2010

This month...

I like: the way you can find almost anything on YouTube. Big thanks to the people who spend time uploading videos for the enjoyment of others - particularly one person who has uploaded the 1st 4 series of Greys Anatomy!

I don't like: it feels like the teenage years are starting ... 10 years too early!

I want you to know: I've planned: to organise my craft supplies and utility room

I want to say to someone special: See you soon!

This is a game thought up by the Toothfairy so we can all share a bit of ourselves to our readers by completing a set of unfinished sentences every first Sunday of the month. Easy enough right? And fun! Want to join? Click here! :)

2 comments:

  1. JENNY!!!!
    You WON my De-stash blog giveaway!!! Yeaaaa!!

    Can you send me your address to luckyrainbowdesigns@gmail.com please and I'll send everything off to you!! Happy crafting!! Check out my blog to see exactly how you won!! :)x

    ReplyDelete