Thursday 6 May 2010

A piece of me ... in May 2010

This month...


I like: that you can change if you want to, tomorrow is another day.

I don't like: that sunshine is a distant memory.

I want you to know: that I have just ordered a fab selection of books, and can't wait to get stuck in, even though I still have a pile of books on the shelves waiting to be read.

I've planned: to visit some of my favourite people next month! The plane tickets are booked so hopefully the volcanic ash will be long gone.

I want to say to someone special: I'm sorry mummy is like a gumpy bear in the mornings. She'd be a bit nicer if she got more sleep!


This is a game thought up by the Toothfairy so we can all share a bit of ourselves to our readers by completing a set of unfinished sentences every first Sunday of the month. Easy enough right? And fun! Want to join? Click here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment